Plastic Surgery | Douglasville, Georgia
Serving Patients Near Douglasville, Georgia
At Snodgrass & Robinson, we take great pride in having patients come to us from cities and towns all around our offices here in Rome. We have many patients from Douglasville who make the hour and a quarter drive north to our plastic surgery facility.
Patients come for the extensive experience of Dr. Snodgrass and Dr. Robinson, along with the attentive service and family atmosphere we’ve created at this practice. When you think about how personal the decision is to have cosmetic surgery or other aesthetic procedures, it’s well worth the drive to be at ease and comfortable with the surgeons and team performing your procedure.
You can see how patients feel about our practice by reading the testimonials you’ll find on this site. Plus, we encourage you to check out some of the health review websites to see other feedback. You may even come across a review from a neighbor in Douglasville! Then give us a call, schedule your consultation, and come see for yourself.
- Breast Augmentation — Drs. Snodgrass and Robinson walk you through all the decisions involved with breast augmentation, making sure you have the information you need to feel good about each decision. Maybe that’s why we perform over 200 augmentation procedures every year!
- Breast Lift — If the breast size increase, and subsequent decrease, that accompanied pregnancy and breastfeeding left your breasts looking flattened and saggy; or whether you simply want to counter the sagging that has come with time, we perform various breast lift methods to return our patients’ breasts back to a higher position on the chest.
- Mommy Makeover — Having kids doesn’t mean you have to now have a “mom” body. Our mommy makeovers target the areas that pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding affect the most.
- Tummy Tuck — The localized weight gain of pregnancy can stretch the skin, support tissues, and muscles of the abdomen to the point where they cannot return to their pre-pregnancy degree of tautness. Sometimes, the stomach muscles can even separate in the center. A tummy tuck tightens underlying muscles and removes excess skin to give you back a flat stomach.
- Facelifts — Our facial skin is constantly exposed to the sun and other elements. Combine that sun damage with declining collagen production and you have a recipe for sagging cheeks, creases and wrinkles around the mouth and nose, and a general older countenance. Dr. Snodgrass and Dr. Robinson use various facelift techniques to rejuvenate your face.
- Eyelid Lifts — Upper and lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries year in and year out for one simple reason — it takes a decade or more off your facial age. Your results are subtle, yet dramatic in how much younger you’ll look.
- Liposuction — Each of us, no matter what kind of shape we’re in, has pockets of fat that don’t respond to diet or exercise. Our tumescent liposuction procedures get rid of the fat and slim your contour.
- Injectables — Whether you’re treating wrinkles created by muscle contractions on the upper third of the face (BOTOX or Dysport), or creases and lines from sun damage around your nose and mouth (Juvederm, Restylane, etc.), we offer all the injectables you need to erase those wrinkles and return volume to areas of volume loss.
- Male Breast Reduction — Although you may assume your enlarged breasts are due to having a few extra pounds, you may actually have a condition known as gynecomastia. We can correct that with a simple surgery.
Directions from Douglasville, GA
Enter your address below to see directions from Douglasville to our Rome, GA practice.