Plastic Surgery | Marietta, Georgia
Looking for the best plastic surgeons near Marietta?
The decision to have a plastic surgery procedure isn’t something to be taken lightly. You need to trust your surgeon and be comfortable in the facility. Plus, your reasons for having the procedure need to be solely for you, not for a partner, spouse, or family member. With something so personal and important, proximity shouldn’t rate that high on the list — after all, it’s not like having plastic surgery is the same as running down the block to get a gallon of milk!
Maybe that’s why we have so many patients make the hour-long drive from Marietta to Rome and our plastic surgery offices. Not only is it a beautiful drive, but the extensive experience of both Dr. Snodgrass and Dr. Robinson, our personal service, attention to detail, and focus on our patients make it well worth your time. You’ll be glad you drove an hour when you enjoy your results for years to come.
But don’t listen to us — check out our hundreds of positive reviews, many from Marietta residents! Then give us a call, schedule your consultation, and come see for yourself.
- Mommy Makeover – Having kids doesn’t mean you have to now have a “mom” body. Our mommy makeovers target the areas that pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding affect the most.
- Breast Augmentation – Drs. Snodgrass and Robinson walk you through all the decisions involved with breast enlargement and augmentation, making sure you have the information you need to feel good about each decision. Maybe that’s why we perform over 200 augmentation procedures every year!
- Breast Lift – If the breast size increase, and subsequent decrease, that accompanied pregnancy and breastfeeding left your breasts looking flattened and saggy; or whether you simply want to counter the sagging that has come with time, we perform various breast lift methods to return our patients’ breasts back to a higher position on the chest.
- Tummy Tuck – The localized weight gain of pregnancy can stretch the skin, support tissues, and muscles of the abdomen to the point where they cannot return to their pre-pregnancy degree of tautness. Sometimes, the stomach muscles can even separate in the center. A tummy tuck tightens underlying muscles and removes excess skin to give you back a flat stomach.
- Liposuction – Who doesn’t have pockets of stubborn fat that don’t respond to changes in diet and exercise? Our tumescent liposuction procedures tell that fat where to go, slimming your contour in the process.
- Facelifts – Our facial skin is constantly exposed to the sun and other elements. Combine that sun damage with declining collagen production and you have a recipe for sagging cheeks, creases and wrinkles around the mouth and nose, and a general older countenance. Dr. Snodgrass and Dr. Robinson have various facelift techniques that will turn back the clock.
- Eyelid Lifts – Upper and lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries year in and year out for one simple reason — it takes a decade or more off your facial age. Plus, no one will even know you had anything “done.”
- Injectables – Whether you’re treating wrinkles created by muscle contractions on the upper third of the face (BOTOX or Dysport), or creases and lines from sun damage around your nose and mouth (Juvederm, Restylane, etc.), we offer all the injectables you need to show those wrinkles who’s the boss.
- Male Breast Reduction – If you’ve turned down a waterskiing invitation at Allatoona Lake because of your enlarged breasts, you may actually have a condition known as gynecomastia, rather than the “man boobs” your buddies have chided you about. We can correct that with a simple surgery and you can be proud to take off that shirt again.
Directions from Marietta, GA
Enter your address below to see directions from Marietta to our Rome, GA plastic surgery practice.